Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

Anson and I decided to "celebrate" Cinco de Mayo by going out to lunch at a Mexican Restaurant. On our way, we saw an Indian Cuisine Restaurant called "Namaste" with an "ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET". We really didn't want to eat Mexican food anyway, so we made a U-turn and we were so glad we did!

IT WAS THE BEST FOOD EVER!
I eat a lot of white rice and their white rice does not compare to anything I've ever had before.
It was SO GOOD! They also had Indian french fries (see picture) and once again they do not compare to American fries AT ALL. They were delicious too! The pita/tortilla like bread
(don't remember what it was called) was SO GOOD too. We took that, dipped it into various things and I just couldn't get enough of that food! I was sad when I was only able to go
through the buffet twice before getting full. Then Anson asked me if I had seen the homemade Mango ice cream! I couldn't resist. I got us some ice cream and it was...different. I didn't like it much, but Anson LOVED it!

We will definitely go back! It's our new favorite restaurant.



(Pictures taken with my cell phone)


0 comments: