Sunday, July 19, 2009

4th of July 2009

We just got home from a week long family reunion, which will be my next post, but I had to find my SD card and put up pictures from our 4th of July first.

4th of July 2009

We went over to my parents house and had a BBQ.

This is my cute little nephew Chase sporting a cute little bubble in his hair.


This is my cute nephew Desmond.


My cute niece MacKenzie.


My cute nephew Yamato.


I love this pic of Desmond.


Cousins chillin'.
(Hannah, Yamato, MacKenzie, Ammon & Ashton)

Yamato waiting his turn to go down the slide and splash into the pool below.


It's not a party without Badminton.


Chase and POP-ITS! Watch out!


Megan writing her name with a Sparkler.


There was a HUGE Roman Candle war going on. I was against it at first because when I was a teenager, I held one on my hand and it exploded! My hand was numb for hours! Luckily, I still have all my fingers!

This is Anson Jr. aiming at Adam. It was pretty much Adam and
Logan against everyone else. Pretty fair, I'd say!





Mike and Yamato. He is such a cutie!


Sarah and MacKenzie.

Megan and Chase.


Megan, Chase, Hannah, Ammon and Logan.



This is a T-shirt design I made for "Dazzled By Twilight" in Forks, WA. I am officially a "professional" Graphic Designer. I have a lot of fun doing it. I will post other designs I made for them later. After I design them, we screen print them and ship them off. I love the whole process from start to finish!

0 comments: