Monday, November 9, 2009

Catching up!

I have been neglecting my blog! I have been busy with so many projects and have been keeping busy. I will try to do my best to fill in what's been happening for the last little while!

We are in First Ward in West Stake and have been so welcomed! We have had dinner at somebody's house, had family night at another's, have been invited for dessert somewhere else and have had many people bring over goodies! So one Sunday last month we made cupcakes, decorated them and delivered them to these nice families!







We also picked out some pumpkins at our local WinCo Foods and carved them!









We also celebrated Halloween, but I am SO BAD and I didn't take any pictures! Normally we all dress up but the only ones who did this year were Ammon and Ashton. Ammon was a green skeleton and Ashton was a pirate. October 30th we went to our church Halloween party and did trunk or treat. The next day we went to Sarah's church and went to their trunk or treat. The kids didn't need all the candy but it was Halloween and I didn't want to take them in our neighborhood.

We have also been having fun with our new puppy, Lucy. She loves playing outside and I love following her around taking pictures!









This last Saturday we took the kids to see Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT movie. I didn't blog back in June about Michael Jackson's death but it was something that affected Anson and I. We were a wreck watching the funeral on TV while trying to get some screen printing done. It was tough! There were LOTS of tears! Anyway, as I was watching this movie I teared up a few times and was sad at the huge loss of such talent and brilliance that Michael Jackson was. I remember how much I loved him as a kid. I remember being in 4th grade and spending the night at my friend's house and listening to "Thriller". Not on tape or CD but on a RECORD! That's how old I am! Anyway, for my 9th birthday, all I wanted was Michael Jackson stuff and remembering getting some books about him with lots of pictures.






This is the lanyard we got at the theater.

1 comments:

The Hymas Clan said...

What fun pics! I love the West Stake! That's where I was baptized!
I am SOOO with you about M.J. A lot of people I know feel the same way! It was an awesome movie!!!!