Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve at my mom's house.

Every year for Christmas Eve, we go over to my parent's house and play games, eat dinner, have a little program about the true meaning of Christmas and then open presents.

Ashton , Hannah and Kenzie playing some sort of game.

Ammon, Ashton and DadAdam and Kenzie.
Ammon, Ashton, Kenzie and Hannah.
Megan and Kenzie.
(Lots of pictures of Kenzie! She gets around apprarently!)
Megan and Hannah.
Look behind Megan's head!
Anson Jr. and his new hoodie.
Ammon and his new remote control car.
Ashton and his transformer trucks.
Sarah and Chase. His new bike was a tad too big!
Kenzie and her Easy Bake oven.
Luke and dog Izzy.
Dan and mom.
Sarah and her SNUGGIE.


1 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas. I will add you into my reader since I don't see a follower section. I look forward to getting to know you in 2010

Cheri