Monday, February 28, 2011

We're moving....

to Fayetteville, North Carolina y'all!


Anson will be doing his internship there for a year and then we'll move back here. I have done a lot of reading about NC the last couple of days and I'm REALLY excited to move there! There's an island where wild horses run free, lots of shipwrecks underwater and on the beach, Blackbeard's hideout and much more! I cannot wait to get a change of scenery and take some pictures - not to mention visiting New York, Washington DC, Florida and everywhere in between!

We have a Service family reunion at the end of July in Idaho and from there we plan to go to NC. Nothing's set in stone, but that's the plan for now...which means that I will miss my Corier family reunion in August. I think it's more important to get the kids settled and a little familiar with the area before they start school.

I will use this blog to update friends and family while we're gone for that year - so I'm sure that I'll get back to posting regularly again.

Oh, I need to brag about Anson for a second. Last years doctoral students from Ansons school all waited a year to turn in their internship applications and only 4 from this years class including Anson. Many of them had interviews but Anson was the ONLY one from the two classes to get matched! Pretty awesome! He amazes me everyday. I can't wait for this new chapter in our lives! It is going to be a great adventure!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm sure you'll have an amazing adventure and I cannot wait to see the pictures you'll capture! Holy cow, that area is beautiful and with your skills? Really can't wait!