Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I am going CRAZY!!!

I just want to sell, donate, organize, and clean already! I am going crazy because it's so overwhelming to go through everything we've accumulated over the past 16+ years! I just want to get rid of everything now! We have to keep the big items, like couches, tables and beds until July, but I feel like I'm at a stand still! Anson wants to garage sell EVERYTHING, so nothing has left this house yet! I feel that if we don't get at least $5-10 per item then it should be donated. I think that's pretty reasonable and we'll just end up taking it to the D.I. anyway. I'm just trying to save some time! AAHhhh, it's frustrating!!!

1 comments:

EPVCCorier said...

I hate moving! The worst part is the part you are in now, when you know you have so much to do but you really can't do it yet. I just make a ton of lists, then at least I feel organized for when the work begins.