Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Home For Lucy

There is a little over 7 weeks before we move and you would never know it. Our house and garage are still packed full of furniture and STUFF, but we have one major thing crossed off our "to-do" list and that was to find a home for Lucy..

We all love Lucy and don't want to get rid of her, but once we're in North Carolina, we want to do a lot of traveling and don't want to bring her with us. It's a pain to have a dog sometimes! And the boys did not want to give her up, but was okay with it - if it was just for the year we were in N.C. and that they would be able to get her back in the end.

Almost everyone in my family in Vancouver already has a dog, Adam, Sarah, Luke and my parents, so I'm guessing that they wouldn't particularly want another one, I know I wouldn't. My brother Josh lives in Utah and he has come up for a couple of visits since we got Lucy almost 2 years ago and really liked her. He mentioned that if we ever got rid of her or if she ever had puppies, he'd be interested. So I talked with him about housing Lucy for a year and he said YES!

We are going to miss that little Goose!

0 comments: