Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's a beautiful day for a walk!

I've been walking around my neighborhood these last couple of days and always see things along the way to take pictures of. Today I brought Ammon's camera that we bought him for Christmas. It's smaller than mine so it right fit in my pocket and I wanted to test it out. I took a lot of pictures along the way, but these were the best ones. I wasn't happy with the quality of the camera at all. I like my camera better...even though it's a dinosaur! All the pictures with the exception of the first are from the park near my house. It has a really nice walking/biking trail and beautiful mossy trees. I love mossy trees! These are nothing like the ones in the Olympic Forest, but they'll do.....for now.






1 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow, you took those with a simple point and shoot camera? You are a great Photographer. Even when I had a nicer camera that I could control, nothing came close to that. You live in a beautiful area.