Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Loving Lucy

Pretty much ever since we got Lucy, Anson and I have been going back and forth as to whether or not we should keep her. There's pros and cons to having a dog. The kids and I have really come to love her, but Anson has been stuffed up and had sinus problems. I love my husband more than I love my dog, so I finally said enough with all this talk and just acted.

I put a note on facebook and I immediately got a response from Ryan asking me to take it off because he wanted to talk to Sarah about it and would give me an answer later that night. To my surprise he said he wanted her. We brought her over to their house Saturday night and said our goodbye's.

Sunday morning I woke to Ashton crying his head off saying , "Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, I want my Lucy". I found him on Ammon's bed with tears streaming down his face. He was inconsolable. I stayed home with him from church. Later that day we went over to Sarah and Ryan's to visit Lucy. The next day when Ashton got hom from school he called for Lucy. Lucy always greets them at the door and rolls on her belly for rubs. It's really cute!





Anson and I were torn! We didn't want to ask for her back, but we knew we needed Lucy home and she needed to be with us. MIRACULOUSLY, Ryan called Anson Tuesday and said it wasn't working out and he would drop Lucy off to us a little later that day!!! She came back to us with lots of kisses and tail wags. She missed us as much as we missed her. She was a little different when she came back, but today she is back to her old self and we couldn't be happier!




2 comments:

Rachel J. Morris said...

Aww, lol. Those pictures and videos are so cute!

Hopefully everything goes okay. Is Anson on any allergy medication? :(

A Wedding Story said...

What a little cutie pup!