Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm going back to school!

After a looooooooooong year off, focusing on the screen printing business, I enrolled back in school! That's the good news. The bad news is that all my fun classes are over like art and photography. Now it's time to get down to work and actually finish getting my Associate's degree.

Last Friday I went in and took my English/writing test to see what level I am at. It was the second time taking the test, but I got a 99% which means I can take English 101. I'm not too thrilled to take it, because I hate English, but it's required....just like Math. Uhg. I took that test once and I don't even remember what I got on it but I know it wasn't college level and wasn't even close! Math is THE worst thing ever. The only thing I need numbers for is a phone number. That's it.

I have decided that from now on to take only classes that are required for the Graphic Design degree. I am signed up for Intro to Graphic Design, Art in the Twentieth Century and English 101. I think it's 13 credits and it is a lot, but if I want to finish, I need to do more than half time. If I work REALLY hard, I may get done by the time Anson gets his Doctorate in 2012! :)

In other news, Anson kind of made up for FORGETTING my birthday. I will never let him live that down...ever. Last Friday he picked up an elliptical for me. I found it on Craigslist and he got it that same day.

We don't really have room for it in this house, so we put it by the back door in our dining room. Classy, I know.



1 comments:

EPVCCorier said...

I love the elliptical in the dining room, whatever works right? Good luck in school, I hated taking english and Math too, very boring, but the others sound more fun.