Friday, March 12, 2010

Holy Cow!

It's been 19 years since I stopped eating meat!
I don't remember the exact date that I became a vegetarian,
but I was 16 years old!


I'm not making a statement.
I'm not an animal rights activist.
I don't even like animals..
I'm not doing it for any reason other
than it being a part of who I am.
It's hard to explain.

People ask if I will ever eat meat again and the answer is
only if I was starving and it was all there was to eat.


I think that the way farmers are raising animals and injecting
them with hormones and antibiotics is not safe or healthy.
I think that eating flesh is disgusting....
almost cannibilistic.

I highly recommend watching this movie.
I even grocery shopped differently after watching it.






1 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow, that is a long time. Very impressive. I am not going to watch the movie because I hate knowing this stuff, cause I'll eat it anyway. No self control.