Saturday, October 11, 2008

Do we celebrate Holidays?

This is Anson writing. I guess I am seeing this blog as more of a journal than anything, so I thought this little experience was so cute I had to post it.
The other morning I was getting the boys ready for school, and our youngest son Ashton (6 now) asked, "Dad?" "yeah bud?" I replied. He went on to ask, "Do we celebrate holidays?" I was caught a little off guard and said, "yeah, we sure do". Ashton then asked, "All of 'em?" I clarified, "yeah, well, most of them". Then Ashton asked the question that earned him cute points:
"Pocahanac?"
He meant to ask if we celebrated Hanukkah but parts of it sound a little like Pocahontas and he mixed the two together. Cutie boy!

1 comments:

Oportos said...

Angela I don't know if you read my blog lately, but you have been tagged so I expect to see something soon!
Terra