Thursday, October 2, 2008

Photography

These past 2 weeks I've been trying to figure out my camera.
You'd think my photography class would help, but not so much.
If I play around with it enough,
I suppose I'll figure it out.
(I'm hoping...)

Anyway, we were assigned different types
of pictures to take for assignment #1.

I have over 50 pictures to turn in, but
here are some of my favorites:


(Complimentary Colors)





This is a picture of the I-5 bridge crossing into Oregon.
(Depth of field)




a monochromatic scene (primarily one color)



I wanted to put more up,
but I can't use my flash drive
on this computer
so I will have to put
them up later up this weekend.






1 comments:

Oportos said...

Angela you continue to amaze me. I am so glad you're getting back to your creative roots! I truly have been working on getting us all together, but I seem to be the problem. I ended up having stuff going on every weekend this month, but I promise to keep you posted.
Take care Terra