Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am a college student!

I survived my first week of school!
It's been one CRAZY
week though! The best part is
that I'm not the oldest person in any
of my classes! I don't think
anyway. I may be the oldest
in my drawing class. There is this one
guy that looks around my age...but I'm
not sure.

So on Monday's and Wednesdays
I have Digital Photography, Drawing I
and Photoshop Fundamentals.
On Tuesday's I have HPE. It's a
health and fitness class, which I'm
not thrilled about, but it's a
required class and Anson
suggested that I do it.
Thanks babe, appreciate it.
I'm not thrilled about my drawing
class either. I once liked drawing like
about 14 years ago but not anymore.
But that class is a requirement also.
We had to draw a self portrait
the other day. My drawing abilities are
not what they used to be!
Here is a picture that I drew
back in 1994:




Now, this is my self portrait I had to draw earlier this week:




HUGE difference!
In my own defense, I have
to say that I was REALLY into drawing
and really into Kurt Cobain
and I drew him from a photograph.
I don't do so well drawing a live person in front of me.
This picture doesn't even look like me,
but we're going to be drawing
a lot of self portraits in the class using different
techniques so hopefully
I will get better....





0 comments: