Tuesday, September 9, 2008

College, the mall and old friends...

This morning Anson took me to Clark College to get books for my classes. He was also able to show me where my classes would be. It's so weird starting college at 33, but I'm not the only one that does that. Anson said it's a lot like high school, so I guess I will be ignoring everybody. :)

Later this afternoon, Anson and I went to the mall and ate at their food court. He got Mongolian Grill and I got Pizza! YUM! That's all we did at the mall....eat. I can't shop with him anymore, I have to do it alone. He wants to accompany me places if you know what I mean. I'm all for keeping the fire burning, but I have my limits.

Through this wonderful world of blogging, I have been able to look up old friends and get in touch with some of them. Today, I called Terra! I haven't talked to her in over 13 or 14 years! It was SO NICE to talk with her! Terra, look what I found!



1 comments:

Oportos said...

Angela I'm going to kill you!! One word HIDEOUS!!! My husband said it looked like I had a really bad combover.(dirt bag!) It was great catching up! I'm still working on the reunion. love ya
Terra