Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Costumes!

I LOVE Halloween and I LOVE dressing up.
It seems like the last couple of years,
I have waited until the last minute to figure out
what I'm going to wear to take the
kids out trick or treating.

My two youngest boys have
had their costumes for about a
year now. We bought the costumes
super cheap after Halloween last year.
Obi Wan Kanobi and Jango Fet from Star Wars.
I was at Goodwill (the best store EVER)
a couple of months ago and found a Darth Vader
costume for my oldest.
I thought it was perfect!

So an hour before we were to go
trick or treating last Friday, Anson Jr.
said he is not going to wear that costume
and would find something else.
WELL....
I didn't have a costume, so guess what I as for Halloween?








2 comments:

Oportos said...

I love it! I don't remember Darth looking so sexy. haha.
Terra

Payne Family said...

Angela-
I always read your blog, so I might as well comment! Your family is so sweet. What talented boys you have. Tell Shannon she needs to get on the bandwagon and start blogging too! Regarding the latest post- Has Dearth Vader always had boobs??

Jen and Gabe Payne
paynezone.blogspot.com