Friday, November 14, 2008

PBJ'S

My oldest son Anson has a love affair with
peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.
He eats at least one every single day.
He's not happy until he gets his sandwhich
and if we run out of peanut butter,
jelly or bread he reminds us to go
grocery shopping before he gets
home from school.
He will even text us while he's
at school to make sure we went to the store.
I don't know what he does once he makes
one because I find jelly all over the house
in the weirdest places.
I've found it on the T.V,
on the carpet, on the walls,
under the counter, on the refrigerator,
and even the ceiling!
You name it, I've found it there.

I caught him one afternoon making
one of his sandwhiches. He was a little embarrassed
that i was taking pictures, but I had to
show how much jelly he packs into that thing!











1 comments:

Mindy said...

Ha, Ha, that is funny. I'm so glad I found your blog. You know, Craig, my husband is the same way. He gets jam everywhere, even on the kids. It drives me crazy.