Friday, November 7, 2008

You jealous?

My 9 year old, Ammon is such an amazing kid.
My other two boys are amazing too, in other ways,
but I'm going to brag about Ammon right now.
We had a parent/teacher conference a
couple weeks ago and he is doing so great at school
and his teacher just loves him.
She made the comment that
she wished that she had a
"classroom full of Ammon's".

Anyway, he has been cleaning his room
everyday without me asking and
lately, making his and his brother's bed in the
MORNING'S BEFORE SCHOOL!
I never made my bed in the morning's
until a couple years ago!

This is what I woke up to one morning
and went back into my room to get my
camera so that I could capture
this great moment.
I was just amazed!




3 comments:

Payne Family said...

Are you sure he is real and not a.....robot?? You should probably have that checked out. I guess for the rest of us with boys this means only 1 thing: THERE IS HOPE! :)

JEn

Oportos said...

OK, I still don't make my bed. I think we should take him to the nearest lab and have him tested. Maybe we can bottle the stuff and make millions!
Terra

The Klock Family said...

Can I hire Ammon to come train my girls?