Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We went to my parent's house for Thanksgiving.
All my brothers, sisters and their families
came over too. I think we had like
20 adults and 10 kids there.
We set up three huge tables. 2 in
the dining area and 1 in the actual living
room. Luckily the rooms and tables were all
close together so that we could
visit with everybody.

We had a great time visiting, eating
and playing games. We hung out there
all day long and the best part
was the BIG, GREEN, salad I ate for
Thanksgiving dinner!




2 comments:

Mindy said...

What a fun time. Your family all together, (seperate too) always promises a good time.

Payne Family said...

Okay, so please explain why the "toothpick" was eating only salad for Thanksgiving!? If you say you were on a diet I will have to kill you. I did not get to post yet, but all of your photos have been gorgeous. Once again, more talent in an already talented family.

JEn