Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holy AEB!

I'm a slow learner...especially if I'm learning something on my own, which I'm doing now. I learn best by being shown, so this whole "figuring out how to use my camera thing" is frustrating at times but it's also exciting. The more I use it, the more I want to discover what else it can do and that has been really fun. I wish there were more pretty things here in the Northwest to look at during the winter because I would spend all day taking pictures. Spring and summer can't come soon enough. Until then, I try to make the best of it.

So back to slow learning....I just found out that my camera has AEB! Auto Bracketing Exposure, where all I have to do (after I set it up) is push a button and my camera continuously  takes 3 bracketed shots: Standard, decreased exposure and increased exposure. And here I was manually changing it and taking 1 shot at a time. Things just got a little bit easier and that makes me happy. Here are some recent pictures that I've taken using this technique.






1 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow, that is so nice to figure out. I am so jelous. I use to want to be a photographer. Now I have a tiny camera so I can cary it in my purse and take quick shots. I love your photos.