Wednesday, January 19, 2011

If I could...

How cool would it be to travel the world spending time in the most beautiful places on earth taking pictures and exploring the world around you?  I came across a photographer's blog a little while back who conducts workshops all over the world and I saw that he was doing one in the Olympic National Park...one of my favorite places - ever - (and right in my own backyard). It would be amazing to go there with someone who knows the area, and knows the right light and locations to allow for the best possible images. To spend four days visiting wildflower meadows,  rainforests, rugged seacoasts, mountain peaks, and seeing wildlife would be a dream to say the least. Since my birthday is in just a few days, I've been thinking of things that I would like to do for it and attending that workshop would be my dream day, if money wasn't an option. Instead, I'll probably take an adventurous trip down to the movie theater, which I'm okay with because someday, I will attend one of these workshops or conduct one of my own! (Not really, but it sounded good)!:)

2 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

well I know it's not all over the world, but you should come here and travel around England taking photos. There are some amazingly beautiful places here and I'm sure you would love it. Plus it's super cheap to fly to the rest of Europe too so you could do that too. If you are a student look at www.studentuniverse.com they have amazing deals for students. So you and Anson could make it a "Anson's finally finished with school"trip.

My Picture blog! said...

Oh my gosh! That would be amazing!!!! I will definitely bring it up to Anson.