Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Birthday!

I thought Anson was going to be at school on my birthday, but since he had his interview in North Carolina he was home. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to spend the day with me because he had a counseling appointment and a massage scheduled.

So when I was planning what I wanted to do for my birthday, I wanted to go to a movie - alone, which, I was kind of looking forward to, then I was going to pick up some flowers, and go out to dinner with Anson later that night. I also wanted to donate blood because it had been years since I last donated. Instead, my mother calls me the night before to see what my plans were and she wanted to see the movie with me. We went to see "Life As We Know It" and we were the only ones in the theater. Then, it turns out we had forgotten that Anson Jr. had an overnight camp out up at Mt. Hood and didn't want to leave the younger two boys home alone, so we picked up some pizza and a movie. I also bought myself flowers which I have really enjoyed! Oh and I don't like traditional cake so I picked up some strawberry cheesecake. I was the only one to have some though, I guess nobody else likes it! More for me right! :)

I wasn't able to donate blood that day - I ran out of time, but I look forward to doing it on Monday!

Here are some pictures of my beautiful flowers!


1 comments:

Mindy said...

Funny how birthdays just start to become days once you get older. I am starting to run into that. Just a movie, or dinner, or quite. That's all I have needed. However I am pushing for vegas this year. We'll see.