Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I've been thinking....

Last year Anson forgot my birthday and since then I haven't let him forget that he forgot! In his defense he was at school in Seattle and working on a huge project...but still, my feelings were hurt. A long time ago somebody told me that if I didn't like something, change it. And that's how I'm going about celebrating my birthday this year. It's next week and I'm not going to sit around and wait for somebody to say or do something for me, I'm going to go out and do something for myself. What? I don't know. The kids will be in school and Anson will be in Seattle (during the day at least) and I'm going to have some fun. It will most likely be wet and raining so whatever I do will be indoors. It won't be anything big, maybe just a movie by myself...(is that lame?) or a trip to the Portland Art Museum.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Manicure/Pedicure! I know your toes won't be seen for months more, but it feels good when they look good! I don't think the movie idea is lame!

My Picture blog! said...

It's been awhile since I had a pedicure and those massage chairs are heavenly...Good suggestion. Thanks!

Mindy said...

You need a massage. Before, maybe after a movie. Oh, You need a massage, then rent a movie and get really good take out and sleep. Yes, do that for me.