Thursday, December 2, 2010

Haven't been feeling it.

December is here and I'm sure most people put up their Christmas decorations right after Thanksgiving, but I just haven't been feeling it. I don't like extra things bulking up my living area...like a 7ft Christmas tree. I'm really thinking about getting my sons 3 ft tree I put in his "outdoorsy" themed bedroom and just let the kids decorate that. Is that bad?

So yesterday I MADE myself decorate a little bit - for the kids. I added some snowflakes and bows to my chandelier hanging above the dining room table, put some stockings up, tied red bows around all the candles and did a couple of other decorative things....it hurt just a little. :)

I'll post pictures a little later. (I'm dying to take pictures of anything at this point.)

0 comments: