Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Designs

Anson is almost done with his schooling and will be be a Dr. It's very exciting but he will be a Doctor and what am I? I don't have a degree or anything and was feeling pretty inadequate. I brought this up to him a couple of days ago and he told me that I was a graphic designer. I laughed because I'm not a graphic designer. But he said something that changed my mind. He said that I don't have to have a degree to be a graphic designer or make big elaborate designs and reminded me about a graphic designer neighbor who designed cereal boxes of all things. He said that there are thousands of people all over the world, walking around wearing my designs on clothing that they bought at Dazzled By Twilight. I would say that I'm a pretty successful graphic designer. Here are the most popular designs. Team Jacob and Team Edward of course! (Click image to view larger.)

0 comments: