Sunday, December 19, 2010

Santa's workshop with a twist....

I have been so stressed out! Last week was HORRIBLE. We have been getting so many "special orders" from Dazzled By Twilight this season because they are out of stock on a lot of merchandise and everybody wants their stuff by Christmas. The bad part about that is, I got 10+ e-mails of what people ordered, with their addresses, and got so confused when I had to order the clothing through our supplier in Portland that I ordered stuff that I didn't need, forgot stuff that I did need and then our supplier screwed up giving us sizes we didn't need, left out sizes we did need, forgetting stuff I ordered and then giving us the wrong thing. It was a disaster. This all happened on Friday, but despite of that, I was able to complete about 20 orders and get them shipped. Most of the items were of "Team Edward", but the rest were of different designs with only 1 or 2 items of each design. It was a pain. Tomorrow, because of all the mess ups, I have to go back down to our supplier and get the rest of what we need and exchange the stuff they gave us and get the right stuff. I have to go get it, print it,ship it and make Ammon's Dr. appt. at 3PM! On top of that the kids are on their holiday break and it's so hard to get work done while making sure they don't kill each other. Tomorrow is going to be STRESSFUL, and hopefully I will get to relax for a day before we head up to Great Wolf Lodge...

My workshop or my own personal hell?


0 comments: