Friday, December 3, 2010

Look what I got!

I think I blogged about this at some point, but just to refresh your memory, I entered a photo contest with my Credit Union and won 1st place and $200. Remember? Okay, good. Every year they make a calendar and put 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in it as well as other entries. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting, worried that they weren't going to do it this year because it was so late in the year, but it FINALLY came in the mail today! I was SO EXCITED!!! They sell for $10 at the Credit Union and all proceeds got to Doernbecher Children's Hospital. How great is that?! Anyway...


Here's the cover:

1st Place

2nd Place
3rd Place
And the back cover.
There was some steep competition this year!
My favorite is of that barn on the back cover.
Soooooo pretty!

0 comments: