Monday, December 22, 2008

My Grades!

After days of the server being too busy, I finally was able to check my grades!


MON, DEC 22, 2008 CLARK COLLEGE
UNOFFICIAL STUDENT TRANSCRIPT



DRAWING I - A
DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY I - A-
PHOTOSHOP FUNDAMENTALS - A
FITNESS-WELLNESS - A

Qtrly: Gpa Cr 13.0 Cr Earn 13.0 P/S Cr 0.0 Grpts 51.1 GPA 3.93
HONOR ROLL-VICE PRESIDENT LIST

I made the Honor Roll! I think the last time I did that was....NEVER! I'm kinda bummed about the A- in Digital Photography, but whatever, I'll live. I'm just glad it wasn't a B. YAY, ME!

3 comments:

Payne Family said...

Congrats! Feels pretty good to go back to school and kick butt. My grades have not been posted yet!

Marcelina Moreno said...

Ang I'm so proud of you for going to college and doing such a great job. Now I'll have no excuses to not do a good job. Way to go!

Rachel J. Morris said...

Grats! :D